Group Travel Incentives
Recognition and reward are the cornerstones of incentive travel, and our team has designed incentive travel offerings to support these important objectives. Incentive travel participants have earned their trips based on outstanding performance and accomplishment of enterprise goals. We recognize this, and we design travel offerings that make people feel special, from their first congratulatory hello to their last sincere goodbye.
Site Selection Team
Location, location, location. It’s an old cliché but it’s as true today as it’s always been. Finding the right location to host your event is a special skill. This is particularly true for incentive travel where creating an experience for your guests is critical to success. Whether chartering a cruise ship, buying out the perfect international destination or choosing a moderate domestic venue, our team identifies locations around the world that provide you with an event experience that satisfies your objectives and fits within your budget.
One of the features that defines an incentive is the leisure pursuits offered to your guests. At Morley, we have designed special administrative tools to simplify the process of managing and changing the hundreds of individual reservations associated with a typical incentive.
- Golf: Our system tracks vital information, such as equipment rental and handicaps, and helps you develop foursomes. Once on site, our highly trained staff advances each round to make sure that carts, clubs and shoes are accounted for and waiting for your guests. Our team can also arrange contests and prizes or personal appearances by touring professionals to liven up the events.
- Spa: Our process helps you relax by holding and filling spa treatment appointments for your guests during the reservation process and then working on site with the spa to coordinate any last-minute changes. Massage anyone?
- Unique activities: Cooking classes, skiing, off-road/four-wheel-drive tours, sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, horseback riding, hot air ballooning ... each destination brings with it a unique opportunity to enjoy a special activity. We work to discover experiences that give your guests truly spectacular experiences and lasting memories.
- Entertainment: When it’s time for a big evening out or a grand celebration at the hotel, our team springs into action. Live performances, celebrity entertainment and highly themed events are just a few of the tricks up our sleeve to make your event truly memorable in the minds of your guests.
- Off site: One of the great benefits of traveling to exotic locations is experiencing the local treasures in a way that’s truly unique. Holding a private wine tasting at a vineyard, enjoying an elegant reception and dinner at a botanical garden, or hosting an exclusive rodeo and hoedown on a private ranch – these things are possible when you take advantage of the location and venture off the hotel property or cruise ship.
- Celebrity entertainment: Singers, bands and Broadway stars are all available to entertain your guests. Our production team works with named talent every day to help make special events even more special.
- Themed décor: Want to create a Mardi Gras parade and build your own float? How about turning a tent into an elegant, air-conditioned gala complete with chandeliers? Maybe go retro by converting a ballroom into the Beatles’ Strawberry Fields Forever (or at least for dinner). We’ve done it, we can do it, and your guests won’t forget it!
When it’s time to reward, inspire and thrill your colleagues with exotic destinations, championship golf, a pampering spa treatment, a once-in-a-lifetime evening out, a celebrity entertainer or a highly themed event, we are ready to assist.